"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~E.L. Doctorow

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day One...

You know what I love about New Year's? It means a clean slate...starting over! And not just for writing but relationships, that diet or workout routine as well...anything you need a fresh start with.

And taking the opportunity to make a clean slate of things is a fabulous feeling, my friends, trust me. Now I'm not saying that you have to wait until New Year's to make a fresh start, but I find that most people think this is as good as a time as any so - Have at it, people!

Make a clean start! Dust off that forgotten manuscript, reattempt that diet that failed miserably last month, and/or get back to that workout routine that was left for dead! Think of it as day one and just get your booty movin'.

Happy New Years, My Friends!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy New Year!

C.M. Villani said...

Happy New Years! So is someone planning on dusting off any secretly stashed away manuscript sometime soon?
*hint hint nudge nudge*

Post a Comment