"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~E.L. Doctorow

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Brick Wall

Yup still working on the changes to THE TOUCH. And to tell you the truth, I haven't actually made much headway with it, mainly because I have to re-enter my story. And that is an absolutely horrible thing to have sitting over my head. Starting the story over again - re-entering my world and having to match up with the rest of the preexisting storyline is just a stressful, aggravating, and disheartening thing to have to do.

*Sigh* Sorry, I don't mean to sound so whiny but I needed to vent. Writing she is a fickle beast. One day you're plowing ahead at full speed and feeling wholly optimistic, and then next you hit a dead end and have to start digging you're way out.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

*loans C her sledge hammer*. It does wonders on brick walls. :D

C.M. Villani said...

Swing away. :D

Post a Comment