"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~E.L. Doctorow

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where I'm at...

Well, I'm still in computer limbo which means I'm take a slight hiatus until I can get it fixed. A Huge bummer but what can you do. :( (well besides rant and rave about the crappy computer maker....but I digress) So anyway, out of the blue I had these two songs pop up on my Pandora account that hit me like a tone of bricks.

This first one is my main character Jordan in a nut shell. I love it because it is 100% absolutely perfect. That's a very rare thing to find a song that suites a character so well.

What I've Overcome by Fireflight


And the second song is the scene where Ethan - Love Interest - finally confesses that Jordan means a great deal to him. Enjoy!

Save Your Best by Steve Reynolds

0 comments:

Post a Comment