"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~E.L. Doctorow

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yes I'm still Alive....

But I haven't really been writing much since my laptop took a digger and it sucks. I miss it. There is something about writing your own story that gets deep into your veins and won't let go. Creativitiy and Musing takes up a special place in my heart and when I'm not doing something to make it blossom, I am left wanting.

So tonight while I had a minute I decided to sit down and start by taking a fresh look at my current WIP - The Bearers. (A title I'm still not happy with) While I was sitting here, I realized when I was writing my first manuscript I had an amazing playlist that went along with it and with this one I really don't. I want something that can help stir something inside me the way my old playlist did.

So I decided to share the one song that I always went to in order to feel inspired. I'm hoping maybe some of you can share your songs of choice when you really want to provoke strong feelings inside of you.

So here is my song....
The Storm by Lifehouse.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Seems like every song I listen to makes me think of some book or movie or moment. I like Lifehouse. This is a great song. Makes me feel Melancholy.

Post a Comment