"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~E.L. Doctorow

Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspiration for your Weekend!

Happy Weekend Peoples! Hope you all are planning yourselves a good one. I will be ocean-side for the Lovely Labor Day weekend. How about you?

Here is a little piece of inspiration I thought I would leave you with.

As most of you know the East coast was busy getting slammed by Irene while the VMA (Video Music Awards) were airing on MTV. So I didn't exactly get to watch it right then and there. However when everything was righted again, and there was time to breath, I heared that the one performance that you have to check out was Adele's. And I have to hand it to that girl, she can belt out heartbreak like no one's business! So here is the video of Adele's "Someone Like You." Enjoy!!


4 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

No big weekend plans here. I'm doing promotional things for my book and revising some short stories. Enjoy your long weekend.

aig63 said...

Isn't she just the best? She's the one artist my 10-year old daughter and I sing along with together :)
I happened to be watching this piece live (with my kids) as Irene's wrath spared eastern Ontario. I thought she was a little nervious which only endeared her to me more!! Thanks for sharing...

Michael Ann said...

I LOVE her. LOVE her. No special weekend plans here. Wish we did...

Samantha Sotto said...

Howdy! What? No Labor Day BBQ on the blog today? What do I with all this potato salad I brought? ;-)

Post a Comment